Friday, 16 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas....


Christmas is nearly here!!! And below I have included some items of things that I would love for Christmas. This year I think Newcastle is feeling really Christmassy, everything from The Continental Market, The Ice Rink and even the snow shower we had today!!


Top Left: Jewelled Poppy in Aid of The Royal British Legion. I think this brooch is absolutly gorgeous, and think you could wear it all year round to show your support.£25 Find it here.
Top Middle:Teapot designed by Anke van der Endt, at PiP Studio. £39.95 Find it here.  
Top Right: 'Love' Wooden Wall Art from Vibart. £195 Find it here. 
Centre: Miniature Heart Cushions. How gorgeous are these little heart cushions. What a great decoration they would be. They would also make great gifts. Designed by Adelina Canolli. £12 each Find them here.
Bottom Left: Stag Mug Design. £50 for set, or £10 each Find them here. 
Bottom Right: Christian Louboutin Daffodile Heels covered with Swarovski diamonds. How Amazing?! I absolutely love these shoes! They are an absolute timeless shape and design, with a gorgeous shimmering diamond gleem. Approx £4123 Find them here.


I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment