Monday, 30 January 2012

Print&Embroidery


 Last Tuesday was my hand in date for my latest project. I had to create 4 Embroidery final samples and 6 Print final samples. I have enjoyed that project so much and will definitely be experimenting more with print! These are my two most successful embroidery pieces, which are made up of hand and machine embroidery techniques, along with fabrics I dyed myself.

I think my print samples worked well, however as a beginner I still need to practice my printing skills as some of them weren't as successful as I had wanted them. But practice makes perfect!





We were given our new assignment brief for the next project last week, and for the first task we have to collect a 100 different pieces of paper, ranging from metro ticket size to A1. I have already started collecting these, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment