Thursday, 30 August 2012

London- Day 12- Young and Trendy

Today at work I was in the dye lab a lot trying to create the correct colours to be used on garments. I can't wait to get back in the dye lab at CCAD and start experimenting with colours and techniques again!
After work I met up with my friend who's visiting from Newcastle, and we went for a wander through China Town and then sat in Leicester square having Chinese out a box with chop sticks. We then headed down toward The Mall to try and head up towards Buckingham Palace. Unfortunately because the Paralympic Maraton takes place there on Sunday, The Mall was closed off on sections. We took a detour to try and reach the palace, however on the way we stumbled across what we thought was a film set... again! It turned out it was an advert for a fashion house that was being filmed. It was obviously being filmed for Christmas as they had a Christmas tree and door wreath, along with fake snow which was amazing!!! It turned out that it was being filmed for Jack Wills, so I will deffinately be keeping my eyes peeled for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment