Wednesday, 22 August 2012

London- Day 4

Today I was far too tired to go for a walk and explore London, so what I thought I would do is take a few pics of my journey to work. I will take a few every couple of days and see what interesting things I can find!

The flat I'm staying at is within the grounds of a hospital, and the old building is really gorgeous. I'm definitely going to take more pictures of it. 

Seven years bad luck for someone!


Today I was again styling items for the trade show in Paris in September. The items are tops that have been reverse appliqu├ęd on the front. It took me forever to stitch them together and sew the trims on as the fabrics are so delicate! Above is a picture of the cute courtyard that the design studio is based in. It's a lot cuter in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment