Sunday, 19 August 2012

London- Day 2

Today was my first day at my placement with Tom Cody. I am absolutely exhausted but loved it! I was given garments that someone had embroidered onto, to stitch together and bond-a-web the edges together. I'll try and get some pictures of the studio for you but may not be able to get pics of the work.

I have worked out that some of the companies that Tom Cody design for are All Saints and TopShop. I think the first week or so I will be helping out with sewing and printing, but at some point I can hopefully start designing myself.

I don't have any photos of today, except this one of the view from my bedroom window. I'm 7 stories up and get a fantastic view! Luckily the weather isn't quite as hot today and I don't feel like I'm going to melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment