Sunday, 2 September 2012

London- Weekend 2

I can't believe I'm halfway through my placement already!!! It has flown by! I have really enjoyed the past two weeks.
This weekend I went to Madame Tussaud's on Saturday morning with my friend that was visiting. We then had a very stressed trip to Victoria so my friend could catch her coach home, unfortunately as we were running through the coach station, we saw it pull away! So we both headed to Camden Market to have a wander round there. I didn't really know what to expect but I absolutely loved it!








This morning I had a lovely long lie in! And then headed back to Buckingham Palace, to have a look around the State Rooms. Unfortunately the State Rooms were fully booked until Tuesday, so instead I headed to The Queen's Gallery to see the Leonardo Da Vinci- Which was amazing!!!
I then headed to Westminster Abbey as I really wanted to see that, and I am going to head back there one night this week to have a look around inside.







The Queens Gallery London

No comments:

Post a Comment