Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Individual Options

Yesterday I handed in my past project, and discussed my work with a couple of people from Hallmark. I love hearing other peoples thoughts on my work, and hearing what people in the industry think of my work, and hearing their opinions and suggestions. They really liked my Photoshop work, and thought that maybe some embroidered gift tags with that pattern could have worked really well. Three girls from my group were picked for a placement which is amazing!! Four girls from my group were mentioned by Hallmark that they really liked, and they will be keeping their eyes on them! Which again is amazing!


I began researching for my new project today which is individual options- which is a little bit scary! I've decided I want to design a pattern for an interior wallpaper or fabric, which will be screen printed with a multi colour separation. I've been researching what theme or concept I want to focus on, and I think I'm going to look in to Fairy Tales and folklore stories, but interpret the drawings and images in my own way and make a very professional, grown up version of this theme.
Below are some images and articles I have found already.



I still need to find more images to influence my colour scheme, and to create my mood board but I'm glad I have an idea to work towards now!

No comments:

Post a Comment