Thursday, 18 April 2013

Busy, busy, busy...

Well this past week has been a busy week for me and it hasn't even finished yet! It was my step mums birthday party on Saturday night, then back to college on Monday. It was my professional studies deadline on Wednesday so it was nice to be able to hand that it, just got to wait for my results now.

I've been busy getting on with my individual options project and am really pleased with how I am getting on. I have completed my development painted layout, so I now need to print samples of each colour way with my silk screens. I have also printed with my screens for the first time to see how they look and I'm really pleased! Nervous to see how they look in these colours, and also how my pattern will look in repeat!

I've also been asked to make the invitations for my Uncle's wedding which is very exciting!!

Development painted layout.


My pattern printed on fabric with pigments


My pattern printed on paper with pigments


No comments:

Post a Comment