Saturday, 1 June 2013

Salvador Dali

I have been completeing some research for my first project of third year (SCARY!!!). I still have until September until I start the project officially but I'm going to start collecting research and complete some drawings over the summer. I have a vague idea of what I want to base my project on, I'm just trying to see if it would be feasable. I want to base my project on Dreams. I love how dreams are so strange and weird, so I'm going to start collecting dreams from family members and friends to then illustrate. I am also going to use poems and songs for inspiration.

I have been looking at the work of Salvador Dali for inspiration. I love how strange the images are, and how dream like they are.

The Persistence of Memory
The Temptation of Saint Anthony

Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second before Awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment