Friday, 6 December 2013

Interactive Children's Wallpapers

I have recently handed in my Final Minor Project of my third, and final, year at Cleveland College of Art and Design. My aim was to create a range of children's wallpapers, both digital and hand printed, with an interactive theme.

I used a very fresh and crisp colour theme.



I printed a wallpaper length of my three hand drawn designs. The animal print has flocking and expandtex on to create furry textures for the children to touch.

I created a wallpaper sample book with all my designs and colour ways in instead of separate design sheets.









1 comment:

  1. I love your concept of interactive children's wallpaper. The designs you came up with are so attractive and age appropriate for children.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete